Sunday 6 October 2013

Thoughts

I have been thinking, (scary I know...)
Do you ever have days where your head is exploding with so many ideas and random thoughts?

I have a friend that needs help. My friend needs an assistance dog. She has some severe mental disorders, and the doctors have decided that this will help her with her condition.

What can I do? I am just me... I want to give her the world.

You see, not many people know, but quite a few years ago, I also struggled with a mental condition. Not the same as my friend's, but it was debilitating.
Interestingly, there is still a stigma associated with mental illness, it is like... because it is not physically obvious, you should just "get over it" ~sigh~  It is a constant battle with yourself and others.

I yearn to be able to help in someway.

I want to be able to show that, no matter who you are, where you come from, what you look like, you are you, and that is a very special thing.

With my friend, she needs more help than I did. And if I can help by organizing a day that we donate money for her dog, then we can all work together. We can step up when our friends need us.

Please, you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment