Saturday 19 October 2013

Busy little Bee

How has your week been?
Seems buzzzzare (sorry could help the pun) to as that in a blog about busy bees :)

October is just a crazy month here. We don't get to blog/Facebook all the photo sessions that we do, and that's ok. Some people love having their images online, and others for various reason don't. Its all good, I totally understand and respect their wishes. Sometimes, due to work commitments clients aren't allowed to show their faces (hehehe bit like that toothbrush/paste add).

This weekend has been fantastic so far we have raised 179.50 to be donated to the fund for Peta's assistance dog. It is very exciting and humbling to be able to do this for a friend. We still have 2 more photo shoots this afternoon. I thought while I had a couple of minutes to spare, we could update you on the craziness here :D

Meet Peta 

If you have been unlucky in obtaining a photo shoot this weekend, I have the details for the fund if you would still like to donate and help the amazing young lady out. I can take credit card payments, and pass them on for you as well. Send me a message on 0421 200 003 or email kate@kategreenphotography.com.au. 

When we have a final tally, I will definitely let you know how we went! 

#puppyforpeta #fundraisingphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment