Wednesday 16 April 2014

Lots of cake smash goodness !

Look who has come to play with me yesterday!
I simply love taking photos of this young family (We must be still young Kurt - I'm sure of it!)

Dan and Coop ("the boys") simply HAD to have a photo together! Lol. They are so cute!



Coop and Jack had a fantastic time being firemen! This is Jack's new firetruck! How awesome is it?!



Next..... the cake... 

Jack couldn't wait to get his hands on the sweet sticky goodness!


If ever you are going to get a "Cake Smash" photoshoot, I can highly recommend a woolies pavalova! OH MY WORD ! 
Hahaha it definitely smashed. We had cake flying everywhere. So funny! 

   


Master Jack was so proud of the mess he had created. I even had to wipe the walls! 
Good cake smash buddy! 


Time to calm down after all this excitement. 
What better way to do that than to have a relaxing bubble bath....
Ahh bliss :)



Thank you so much for coming to play yesterday guys! I love spending time with you all (And Dan can't wait to play with Cooper again)!

~Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment