Sunday 2 March 2014

Time to Party!

I can't believe that this little man is turning one on Thursday! 
Wow! 
It seems like only a couple of months ago I took his newborn photographs! 
This little dude had me in hysterics as we took his One year old photos today. He is so funny. 
We started his session playing with balloons in the studio...

Then, the cake came out! Daddy did a fantastic job making the cake this morning. Well done Daddy!!


All was going well until... we touched the cake!!! Hahaha poor little man, he did NOT want this thing touching him! 




But we finished the session off with lots of laughs as he had a massive bubble bath! Hooray for clean bubbles!! LOL, literally. 

Thank you for playing with me today, and I hope you have a fantastic 1st birthday on Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment