Tuesday 10 May 2011

Phew!

Phew. What a month! I can't believe I am finally sitting down to write this! I've "written" it so many times in my head, on bits of paper, just never making the print!

This has been a crazy - awesome crazy month! So many new and exciting opourtunities and challanges. I love those two words :D

From photographing a wedding for a fellow photographer (brilliant wedding Dee by the way), working for another fellow photographer in a modelling agency (Katie B I don't know how you do it - loved it, and am now way more productive in my shoots btw), more weddings and portraits and even my first Campaign launch for the fantastic Seath Holswich - LNP Pine Rivers. 





Even with Seath being a new man on the block, You'll see a familiar face there too! Seath is ready to go!

I love working with my good friend Kay Franks from "life events" She is amaizing, never falters - even in torrential rain. Oh my, I dont think I have ever been so wet! 
Lucky the rain cleared up for the ceremony and some lovely photos after!
Dwan you are simply beautiful!







Even rain and quickly fading light can't stop me! I was very honoured to be a part of your day xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment